Interesting Reddits

Friday, February 10, 2012

General updates

Top 16 Announced
http://www.paizo.com/rpgsuperstar Congratulations and good luck to the continuing contestants!

Three people who made the top 32 said they'd be interested in the Organization Sheet after the contest is over. Those three made the top 16. I've made some personal tweaking of late... but I think I just need to sit down and use the bloody thing a couple dozen times.

I have another "what we're sending" email from paizo. Some good stuff coming, but I'd also ordered extra copies of the Inner Sea Map Folio (one for re-framing (grr Hobby Lobby) and one never to be opened). So my wallet appreciates the lack of a hardback.

I've found some interesting posts on http://www.copyblogger.com/blog/

I've been working on a logo for Notsonoble's Gaming again. Still looking at a D20 with 20 above the face that's "up" and N's on each side with an S in the middle. The sibling is supposed to be cleaning up what I started with.


I now have a scenario idea for all five sections of Snakes Among Us. Some things that I was considering originally happening in the scenario happen "off board", but there should still be plenty of fun.

So the 3.0-5ish game I'm in has moved forward, its still a freaking huge party... but now I don't feel so bad about my big party game flopping. I've been asked to build a caster villan for the DM to use later. I wasn't given anything beyond "caster" so I don't know what I'm going to build yet... but hopefully this weekend she'll have an idea and I can go from there.

This is the forth or fifth time I've been asked to make an antagonist for a DM... I'm starting to wonder if I could start something under NSN for that... Custom NPCs and backstories on commission...

Some other things have been set back because my financial situation isn't the windfall I expected. However, I think I'll manage...

What I'd really like is some feedback on what's already there. I have three products out, and so far one person as made comments about any of them...

So if you've purchased one or more of the sheets. Post a review. Here, on their page at paizo... anywhere... just send word.

Thats it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment