Interesting Reddits

Saturday, October 13, 2012

1 year, more stuff

So I missed this two weeks ago, but I haven't forgotten.

First up. Yes I'm running everything half of for the month of October at paizo.com. It's been a year (and a month) since I started this, and I've enjoyed it so far. Turning the character sheet and realm worksheet into finished "products" has helped with lots of other gaming projects. It's encouraged me to do a few other things as well.

So far it looks like no one's taken advantage of the sale. It only goes for another couple of weeks. Also, as soon as paizo approves it, an NPC focused worksheet will also be available. It's a different take and honestly a little bit of an experiment. If it does well I'll consider making changes to other products based on new ideas in the NPC sheet.

I have two other bigger game aids in mind. The realm booklet is near the front again, and a campaign management workbook is in the works as well. I've got an idea for keeping physical copies customizable as well. I don't know how soon they'll be ready, but the realm booklet is being tested out (and helping me continue Krenna work).

My MTTC character hasn't done much lately, and I still don't have a local game, but tabletop forge is making progress on the developer version. So I may be looking into trying online gaming again soon.

Oh, and I'm slowly working my way into helping out at http://www.d20pfsrd.com/. I don't know much help I'll be but we'll see.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment