Interesting Reddits

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Holloween Gaming, Kubuntu

I got to run some Krenna stuff with the sibling and one of his friends this weekend. It was a pickup game, but let me bounce some things off them and see if they enjoyed it. It was a good step towards smoothing out the opening adventure I intend to put out for the public. I should have something very soon...

Also, I've upgraded the laptop and the virtual machine at work to Kubuntu 9.10... It's definitely an improvement. Faster boot, less bugs, it auto-updated installed software, and generally easier to deal with. The new Ubuntu One was showing promise but is currently down. Oh well.

I think I'm gonna work on a village map, and finish up some stuff about a particular animal... then start putting things together.

No comments:

Post a Comment