Interesting Reddits

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mapwork, and new local gamer...

Well first, I was gonna show a work in progress map... but to do it with blogger I have to upload it to their host of choice, so here's the link to it for now...

It's incomplete, but with the folks at Cartographer's Guild I should have something I'm happy with very soon... and I can go back to making this whole campaign setting work... I'll also hopefully have the ability to host all this stuff somewhere I want to... without crappy TOS agreements that involve property changes of my work...

Anyway the other thing is one of my local gamers lurks Pen and Paper Games and we got a LFG request from someone who recently moved into town. It didn't come to us until we were both super busy with work today... but we'll probably tackle meeting up tomorrow.

I've already made a small adjustment to the realm sheet. The provences/subregions area now has a place column for the area of each subregion. I'll post it once I've got the flat version lining up the columns correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment